The Mission of the Children’s Protection Center is to provide a child-friendly facility where professionals work together to protect and treat child abuse victims and their families, to prevent child abuse in all its forms, and to hold offenders accountable.
- To meet the needs of abused children in Pulaski County and the surrounding community
- To assure that children are protected and safe
- To minimize the trauma that abused children experience
- To make sure that every child receives sensitive care and competent service
- To contribute to the successful prosecution of offenders
- To provide a safe place where children can feel comfortable and protected
Our response to abuse of a child places the welfare of the child first. We work to meet the needs of children and their non-offending families with sensitivity and competent care. Our team of professionals does everything possible to prevent re-traumatizing a child.