Our Wish List
The Center welcomes more than 300 local families each year, providing a safe, child-friendly environment. Oftentimes these families visit us during a time of trauma and feelings of helplessness. Many of our families are in immediate need of basic necessities. The Center is in continual need of items for its Kid’s Closet.
Because the children and families who come to our Center deserve the best possible services, we only accept new items for them. Giving children something to call their own and helping families worry about one less challenge is our goal.
How to Help
Donate any of the items below to support a family at the Center. Items can be dropped off at the Center. Please call Jennifer Long at 501-324-2572 for drop off times and more information.
- Clothes and shoes for boys and girls, ages 0 – 17
- Arts/crafts materials (markers, crayons, coloring books, construction paper, etc.)
- Children’s books in English and Spanish
- Grocery store and discount store gift cards
- Portable DVD player
- Children’s movies
- Magazine subscriptions to children and teen magazines
- Blank, sealed DVDs
- DVD envelopes
- Sharpie Markers